Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Well on her way to being a teenager

Chloë ate an entire pizza last night.

Well, an entire baby pizza. We had homemade pizza, and I decided that instead of trying to cut off bits of ours, as we've done before, we'd just give Chloë her own. So she got a tiny pizza, about the size of an English muffin. She had refused her baby-food corn/green beans/rice medley at lunch, and I suggested that we spread it on the pizza. "Turn her the other way when I'm putting this on her food," Eric said. We put down a little tomato sauce, the baby food, and a sprinkling of mozzarella. Then we baked it for five minutes, let it cool, cut it up, and let her have it. She devoured it. Then she wanted more, so I ended up cutting off bits of my pizza for her too. Next time she'll get a bigger one.

No comments: