Saturday, February 28, 2009

I don't even use caffeine anymore.

I've had three nosebleeds in three days. All very minor, but rather annoying. "You're bleeding! What did you do?!" Eric exclaimed last night. I'd taken a shower, was all. The other two times I was washing my face to get ready for work. Presumably it's the humidity that does it, softening the membranes that are overly engorged with blood already (L.E.O. demands blood sacrifices!). The book says to expect it. However, I hope it stops soon. Eric will believe me when I say it's a pregnancy symptom, but if I keep coming to work late because of nosebleeds, I'm pretty sure my boss is eventually going to have to ask me to take a drug test.

1 comment:

Tom Pellitieri said...

Well... you could try using a humidifier. Su had severe nosebleed problems until we started using the humidifiers on a regular basis. Silver nitrate treatments at the emergency room were not pleasant...