Monday, May 11, 2009

28 weeks



I am now officially in my third trimester and officially into maternity clothes. (This happens to be one of two tank tops I already had that are long enough to cover maternity pants for the moment.) I bought a few things, and Mom gave me some, and so did Carol, so I think I'll be set, at least for a while (and if all else fails, I have a loose dress or two). Someone at work told me I was awfully small for someone in her third trimester. Apparently twenty-two pounds don't show as much as you'd think, at least not on me.

L.E.O. is getting very squirmy these days. You'd think she'd realize her happy womb-without-a-view days are numbered and enjoy them, but apparently no. Or maybe she wants to bug me as much as possible while I can't get at her to do anything about it.

No comments: